- Dampen a soft cloth with Leather Cleaner and moisten the stained area.
- Gently wipe the stain with the Ink Remover Wipe – DO NOT RUB!
- Blot the area with the Leather Cleaner-dampened cloth.
- Ensure the leather surrounding the stain has not been affected by wiping it clean with the Leather Cleaner-dampened cloth.
- Repeat these steps. Be patient as it may take several repeats of these steps to remove the stain.
- Don’t forget the re-protect the area afterwards with Leather Protector
Guardsman Leather Repair Ink Remover Wipe erases ink and lipstick stains from leather and vinyl. Keep multiple wipes on hand for home and car care, and keep your leather looking its best. Recommended by furniture makers, Guardsman is excellence in furniture care since 1915.
- Recent ink and lipstick stains disappear from finished leather and vinyl upholstery
- One single-use, 3″” x 5″” cloth
- Removes ink and lipstick stains from leather and vinyl
- Follow the instruction clearly as it is a very effective ink remover